Join us on August 11th for an ActiGraph webinar hosted by Xtalks:
Oncology Research and Care: Reimagining Digital InnovationRegister Now
ActiGraph Case Study: How to Plan and Execute a Successful Clinical Trial Wearable Program
ActiGraph experts present a case study outlining essential considerations for the successful implementation of a wearable activity and sleep monitoring program within a clinical trial.
In this webinar, we discuss key issues that can derail the assessment and how leveraging the expertise of an experienced partner helps to ensure a smooth technology deployment and the collection of relevant and meaningful patient data:
- Why are digital biomarkers important?
- Planning, deployment, and analytics
- Considerations for clinical trials stakeholders and operational and regulatory framework
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Rob Wilson, SVP Business Development and Corporate Strategy
- Tyler Guthrie, Director of Scientific Affairs and Data Management