The Evolving Landscape of Digital Biomarkers & Wearable Sensors
The term “digital biomarkers” is everywhere. New biomarker-focused conferences, journals, and regulatory requirements abound, but it seems like such a broad subject.
In this webinar, we discuss the digital biomarker landscape and examine them more specifically in the context of wearables in clinical trials:
- Why are digital biomarkers important?
- What do pharma sponsors want?
- What can the academic community provide?
- Are there any examples? What can we do right now?
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Rob Wilson, SVP Business Development and Corporate Strategy
- Tyler Guthrie, Director of Scientific Affairs and Data Management
September 18, 2018
Suggest a Webinar